22 September 2009

If I Won The Lottery

I'm like everyone else: daydreaming about the things I would do with the zillions of dollars I'd win in a lottery. The first thing I would do would be to hire a live-in masseuse (he'd be blond, gorgeous and named Sven). Then I'd hire a live-in hairdresser. The third thing I would do would be to buy a house on a tropical island (or possibly buy the whole island).

Once I had my fabulous retreat, I'd buy a fire pit table from California Outdoor Concepts. Like the one in the picture, all their products are distinctive and well crafted. The tables can be customized to fit your needs and include bar height and dining height tables with many options.

The fire pit tables from California Outdoor Concepts are made from glass fiber-reinforced concrete (GFRC). This material is strong, lightweight and moisture resistant as well as being environmentally friendly. You can use gas logs or tumbled fire glass. All of their fire pits can be adapted for natural gas or a propane tank. Covers and accessories are available so that you can make your outdoor fire pit or fire pit table your own.

All the patio furniture and fire pits by California Outdoor Concepts are designed for beauty and durability. The company, located in Southern California has taken outdoor living to the highest quality with the lifestyle of the customer foremost in all they do.