12 November 2009

Safety First

As a single woman, I am always concerned about issues of safety. Did I lock the house doors when I left ? Did I leave any windows open? Once I'm inside, am I safe from what may be outside? I decided to check into a home security system and the one that came immediately to mind was ADT as I had seen it advertised on TV and a couple of my friends have it and recommended it highly.

As the #1 home alarm company, ADT has an impeccable reputation for their 24/7 customer monitoring. Also, they were named "Best Buy" by Consumer Digest and have packages for less than $1 a day.

Their wireless security system offers the same service and response time as the older hard-wired systems. As they are wireless, it's easy to add or relocate the monitoring sensors. A added feature is that the wireless system can be used to control lights, garage doors and some appliances within the home. Their 2 way voice option requires a land line telephone so that you can speak to the monitoring center from any room.

There is no question; ADT is the security system for me.