04 July 2010

FORE!!!!!!!!

Golf courses are all laid out differently; hence the importance of golf course signage. When you play at a new course, you could be in major trouble if you don't know where to go. Just plodding along is not an option when playing. At golfcoursesignshop.com, there's everything from aluminum, bronze and plastic signs to course accessories.

I like golf but golf doesn't like me!!! I'm the type of golfer that the word "duffer" was coined for (my bowling score should be as high as my golf score). I'm a great deal happier when there are golf course signs to follow as I'm directionally dysfunctional and would be lost without them.

There's a golf course sign for everything associated with the course including: yardage plates, information signs, (cart location etc.), driving range target signs, path markers and more.