13 September 2010

Cheap Auto Insurance NJ? YES!!

No matter what kind of car you drive, you can always be insured!!!! No more saying "I can't afford it!" That's now an excuse from the past. With cheap auto insurance NJ, you'll always have the coverage you need at a price you can afford.

Log onto their web site and see how easy and fast it is to get a quote. I tried it and it's very self-explanatory. First, I clicked on "Get Quotes" and entered my zip code when i was taken to the next page, then clicked " on "Get Quotes" again. I could then get auto insurance quotes from several major insurance providers including Progressive, Allstate and Nationwide with prices based on the state I live in (Michigan). When I clicked on the individual sites, I entered my name, address, date of birth (don't worry: the sites asking for personal information are secure sites) and clicked "enter". The next page asked for type, year, make and model of the vehicle that was to be insured (auto, van, truck or SUV), then I provided details on the use of the vehicle (business, personal, pleasure or farming), whether I owned or leased the vehicle and if it had an anti-theft device. The next page asked for personal information including marital status, Social Security number (remember, this is a secure site), information on accidents and auto claims, whether there would be additional drivers, a little bit more info and then onto a personalized quote for you and your vehicle.

It took about 8 minutes to complete the process in the comfort of my own home. There is also a toll-free number for people to use if they are uncomfortable putting their personal information on the Internet. Why wait? Get a free auto insurance quote today!