24 August 2010

Get the Best for Your .Com

When I started blogging a little over a year ago, I didn't know much about web hosting sites. Had I know there was a web hosting directory that could help me by identifying and rating sites, this would have made a difference on which site I went with. I could have found an inexpensive but reliable site after comparing the top 10 hosting sites based on price, features, service, reviews and rank. Webhostinggeeks.com is just the place to go to get started. The information is excellent for comparing sites and learning about each site's history.

If you're thinking of having several web sites, you need a company that offers multiple domain hosting and a great deal of thought needs to go into finding out what web hosting company will meet your needs. Business and personal site want to have traffic generated so that they can beat out your competitors. Look for a company that can store great quantities of data and handle lots of bandwidth. You want SEO (Search Engine Optimization) because you want to be found when people browse the Internet.