21 August 2010

A Different Kind of Boot Camp With CCNA

I need all the help I can get when it comes to the Internet and the "going's on" of cyberspace and I'm a very appreciative of the people who attend CCNA boot camp. CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate) certification gives and validates that a technician has the required skills for entry-level network support positions. These are the people I depend on to get me where I want to go when I use my computer.

CCNA graduates have the knowledge and ability to enter the working world with skills that will enable them to advance quickly in their chose fields. They learn how to install, operate and troubleshoot small enterprise branch networks.

CCNA training classes are offered in Washington, DC (in September, November and December) with a class being offered in San Diego, CA in October. On-site training is also an option so why wait? Log onto their web site today to find out the cost of the schooling and reserve a seat before the course is filled.