23 March 2011

Look Fabulous Not Funny

NO! Glasses don't have to make you look funny or awful! I've worn glasses since the 5th grade and the "hot" style at that time was the cat's-eye glasses (I know: I'm giving away my age with that statement). Looking back on them now, I can't believe we thought we looked fantastic.

Today, glasses fit the personality and fashion trends. I'm always looking for fashionable frames at affordable prices but I can honestly say, that without optical insurance, most of the frames aren't within my price range. An option that's open to me is to buy a complete pair of prescription eyeglasses on line through Zenni Optical. They offer an extensive selection of top-quality frames made from different materials and with many choices of lenses and tints at very affordable prices. Here you get your money's worth with frames starting at $6.95 and quality is not sacrificed. Featured on ABC TV again for their service and quality, this optical company not only has a national customer base, they also have international customers due to the many options that are offered when purchasing a pair of glasses. Looking for anti-scratch protection? UV protection? A lightweight lens? Bifocal or progressive? Stop looking. Your search stops here!!!