16 December 2010

ACC Football

Guest post written by my buddy Keith Kramer

The College Football Conference Champoinship Games are coming up in the next week or two. It is a wonderful time of the year, and I plan to watch all of them! This year I am really looking foward to watching the ACC Champoinship game. It is going to be Florida State vs. Virginia Tech. I am a Florida State alumni, so of course I will be cheering for the Seminoles.

At the beginning of the season nobody thought the Seminoles would make it to the ACC title game, but they did. It is going to be a tough matchup, but hopefully my Seminoles can coe out on top. This was a wild year in college football. The teams people were expecting to do really well, didn't. There are a few underdogs who did pretty well.

I'm planning to watch the games with some close friends at home on my satellite tv from www.direct.tv/. There is nothing like watching good football, having some beers and being with friends! Thia has been a long season, and hopefully in the end I will be happy with the outcome!